The fact that infidelity is fairly common, here are some facts about infidelity that you should know.
- Its estimated that between 30% to 60% of married couples cheat at some point in their marriage. The most common time for this to occur is when the marriage is already on the rocks.
- Infidelity happens more with people 30 years and under, mainly because the younger generations are more likely to have had multiple partners before getting married.
- Men are more likely to cheat than women, the most common for both are affairs from within the office.
- The decision to cheat is usually circumstantial or emotional or either both in some cases.
- In many cases infidelity is never revealed by the cheater or found out by the partner, research shows 2% to 3% of children were conceived from infidelity.
If you suspect infidelity by your spouse or partner contact Eye B King